- Watch each video in its entirety.
- Make notes as you go, being careful to call attention to items which you
find especially significant, impressive or informative.
- Prepare for each video the following outline:
- Title of the video
- Major theme or focus of the video
- Major primary and secondary subject matter contained in the video
- Subjects or topics you deemed unusual,
unique, interesting or insightful.
- Your personal evaluation of the video
which is supported by evidence
- Answer the questions for each video.