Lost Kingdoms of the Maya
- Who produced this film?
- How did the Mayas believe they were created?
- Where did the first scientific examinations of Mayan civilization take
- Why were there no gold found in Mayan tombs?
- What types of subject matter are found in the Mayan codies?
- What is considered to be the longest inscribed text in the new world?
- What did Mayan ball games symbolize? What were they suppose to
- By giving blood, what did the Maya believe they were touching?
- How did the Maya believe they could see the gods?
- What does the clothing of today’s Mayans represent?
- Mayan weaving designs and patterns are believed to be reflections of
- In Mayan architecture, what do pyramids represent? Doors?
- What did the Maya believe the afterlife was like for most people?
- What was the difference between how ordinary people and the nobility
- What material was used to craft the blades shown in the film?
- How many lords of the night were there?
- What was ritualized warfare? How did it usually end?
- Why is it believed that Copan declined?
- In what geographic region of the Mayan world did decline and decay first
- In what current Central American country have over 100,000 Mayans been
killed in recent years?