A plan for improved learning
A QEP is a five-year plan dedicated to improving an aspect of student learning or the environment for student success. According to our accrediting agency, SACS, the QEP should:
- include a broad-based institutional process identifying key issues emerging from institutional assessment;
- focus on learning outcomes supporting student learning and accomplishing the mission of the institution;
- demonstrate institutional capability for the initiation, implementation, and completion of the QEP;
- include a broad-based involvement of institutional constituencies in the development and proposed implementation of the QEP;
- identify goals and assessment strategy to evaluate the achievement.
More information can be found at the SACS Handbook for Reaffirmation of Accreditation.
The Bainbridge College QEP
After an exhaustive process of collaboration and discussion, the Bainbridge College community chose to focus our QEP on improving learning in online courses. Learn more.