Final Grade Reporting in BANNER
- Go to https://bainbridge.gabest.usg.edu/pls/B620/twbkwbis.P_GenMenu?name=homepage
(Or you can click on the BC Home Page; click on Banner Web
- Put in your user ID 9100 number.
- Put in your user PIN (This is not the password
you use for your email. It is the number assigned with your BANNER
- Click on Faculty and Advisors.
- At this screen, click on FINAL Grades
- Select the term and course.
- You will get a screen with a pull-down box
containing all the classes you're teaching for that semester. Click
on the one you want.
- Your student list should come up.
- Enter grades. NOTE
THAT FN IS USED FOR STUDENTS WHO HAVENíT ATTENDED
ENOUGH CLASSES TO PASS THE CLASS. ALSO, GRADES WITH ASTERISKS
ARE USED FOR LEARNING SUPPORT CLASSES ONLY.
- You may have more students than will fit on
the screen, so be sure to click on the next set of records to enter
data for all of your students. Be sure to click SUBMIT after
attendance data have been entered or your grades/attendance will not